Make better contact with beautiful labels
Well-designed labels - a professional touch for all your mail communications
Parcels that pack a punch
Design labels that say the right thing about your company, with your Oki colour printer and free Oki Template Manager software.
Create professional-looking labels from scratch, modify an existing design or simply amend details. Incorporate your brand, logo and delivery details in full colour, to create a positive first impression. Your Oki printer will deliver professional-quality results every time. Labels can even be stored on your printer's hard disk for ease of use in the future.
Do it now
1. Download Oki Template Manager (from the drivers section)
2. Select Blank media tab, and choose a media type
3. Select File, Design
4. Create a template by adding text, graphics and photos using the appropriate tools. The comprehensive Help menu is at hand if required
5. Select Allow Changes to allow content change in the edit mode (for example name and address)
6. When finished click Save, Exit. By making a template for your labels, users can amend individual details, whilst maintaining key design elements, like the Company brand look.
Printing from Template Manager
Place the labels in the multi- purpose tray and open the rear paper-output tray. Print settings are set up automatically in Template Manager - simply select your printer and print.
Designing and printing striking labels has never been easier.